Hintons in Broadstone
We love the home and everything that goes into it to make it unique to the people who live there.
Not only do we have our rather lovely website (but you already know that) to serve all of our fantastic customers around the UK and globe. We also have a rather jolly shop in Broadstone, Dorset which is located about 4 miles away from the stunning Sandbanks, on Pooles glorious coastline.
Open Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to 4.30pm
196 Lower Blandford Road
About Our Broadstone Store
Our first shop opened in the Autumn of 2013 in the bustling high street that is Broadstone, near Poole in Dorset. The only shop of its kind for miles around, Hintons Broadstone now is a destination gift shop.
Hintons' expert buyer and charming owner, Richard can often be found there, chatting to customers, taking orders over the phone and creating innovative window displays that draw locals into the shop.
Showcasing the full range, some of the most popular items to buy in Broadstone include:
• Vintage-style kitchen and bakeware by Tala
• Practical, modern and stylish utility goods by Garden Trading
• Stylish Kitchen Textiles from Ladelle
• Locally printed giclee prints by Dorset artist Cheryl Matthews
• Stylish, contemporary stationery by Ted Baker and Caroline Gardner
• Adorable plush toys by Jellycat
Follow us on Social Media
Please enter your email address below. You will receive a link to reset your password.Ahh, wait, I remember now!